Okay, so it’s now December and you have finished your assignments for 2016 and have FINALLY been able to take a big breath and sit back and relax for the first time since finishing your A-levels, Phew!
However, it’s short-lived as you soon discover that all your mates from your course and the rest of your apartment come up to you and say “So where are you staying next year?” and you don’t have the faintest idea of who you even want to live with, let alone where to stay.
Now don’t get me wrong, there are a whole host of reasons of why you haven’t sorted this yet including the fact that you didn’t manage to get round to it after having a late one at Union last week:
Or perhaps your “BFF’s” have finally lost it because someone doesn’t own up to taking the milk out of the fridge, or won’t bother taking the bins out! Meaning you are back to square one for finding your housemates.
Trust me, i’ve been there. One very important thing to do is not PANIC! – Remember:
- There are still plenty of beautiful houses out there
- There are nice humans who will enjoy your company – despite the fact you leave your bowls to ‘soak’ and never actually clean them…
- Although you may hear some horror stories, there are fully accredited and trustworthy landlords & letting agencies available to suit your needs.
Although moving into your first house can seem like a daunting time, especially with signing the tenancy agreement where it feels like you are signing your life away (I’m also talking to you Student Finance)!
Take a moment to relax, you deserved it! Finding your perfect student home isn’t all that bad, and when you fine the one, you’ll wonder what all the fuss was about.
We work with the very best, offering free advice and choice in the journey to finding your student room. Feel free to have a look at our b.e.a..utiful selection here: or if you want advice on where to start with questions such as:
- Who shall I live with
- How do I know the safest location
- What happens if bills aren’t included
- Or anything else – there’s no such thing as a stupid question
Feel free to get in touch here or give us a call on 01522700170.
Have a great Christmas!